Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009 and Hello 2010

Boy what a year and I am so glad it is almost over. Alot of good things happened like my new house, new furniture and getting called back to my old job. Mom has been healthy as well as all my kids and grandkids. My health is a different story but I am on the way to better health thru better eating habits now that I am finally finding out what exactly is wriong with me. It is heck getting old. The economy has been horrible but I see a light at the end of the tunnel if I start doing things right and stay on track.

I have alot of things to be thankful for. Ced for always being there when I need him. My kids being there with their great ideas of things to make. My daughter in law for her God sent help with my health issues. Traci for telling me about Etsy in Sept. All my BBW friends. Plus all my wonderful customers I have met throught the year at bike rallys, my custom sewing, my sewing students and on Etsy. I appreciate you all very much. I would not of made it threw the year with out everyone.

Til next year
Hugs and be safe tonight
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment