Monday, December 28, 2009

My 1st Blog

I am going to try blogging . Do not know how well I will be at it but I am going to try.

I opened an Etsy shop the end of Sept and so far I am very pleased with it. It shows only 8 sales but I did alot of custom work that is not showing for some reason. I think I billed them wrong.

With the new year coming I have a lot of goals. Some personal and alot with my business. It all will take baby steps I am sure.
Some of my goals are:
1. 100 hearts by June on Etsy
2. Be at a sale a day by the end of the year on Etsy
3. Have my camo line in at least 5 bases thru their OWC by June
4. Develop my DoggyJazz line and have it in 5 local shops by June
5. Develop my BiggsMama line (biker gear) to where I am at every fund raiser and event in the valley
6. Have a commercial one head embroidery machine by April
7. Have a walking foot sewing machine for leather and patches by April
8. Have my items on other sites besides Etsy
9. Develop a web site
10. Quit my day job and be working from home successfully by June

Whew !!!! I have alot of work ahead of me lol

Till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment